- 07/2009. Joint Ph.D. student in Computer Science, Rice University, United States, with Ron Goldman.
- 07/2009. Ph.D. in Mathematics, the University of Science
and Technology of China, with Falai Chen.
- 07/2004. B.S. in Mathematics, the University of Science
and Technology of China.
- current. Associate Professor in Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- 03/2015. Assistant Professor in Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- 12/2013. Postdoctor in Visual Computing Center, KAUST, Saudi Arabia, with Helmut Pottmann.
- 09/2011. Postdoctor in Computer Science, the University of HongKong, with Wenping Wang.
- 01/2008. Visiting Student in Computer Science, Amherst College, United States, with David Cox.
- Computer Aided Geometric Design & Computer Graphics
- Computational Algebraic Geometry
- Survey on the Theory and Applications of µ-Bases for Rational Curves and Surfaces.
X. Jia, X. Shi and F. Chen.
Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 329, 2-23, 2018.
- Quaternion Rational Surfaces.
J. Hoffman, X. Jia and H. Wang.
Journal of Commutative Algebra, 2017, to appear.
Detection of the Variations of the Intersection Curve of Two Moving
Quadrics in 3-Dimensional Projective Space.
X. Jia, W. Wang,Y.-K. Choi, B. Mourrain and C. Tu.
of Symbolic Computation, Vol. 73, 221---243, 2016.
of Moving Planes and Moving Spheres Following Dupin Cyclides.
Computer Aided Geometric Design,
Vol. 31, 168---181, 2014.
Remeshing with Farthest Point Optimization.
D.-M. Yan, J. Guo, X. Jia, X. Zhang and P. Wonka.
Computer Graphics Forum (Proceedings of Symposium on Geometry Processing), Vol. 33(5),
167---176, 2014 .
Collision Detection for Composite Quadric Models.
Y.-K. Choi, W. Wang, B. Mourrain,
C. Tu, X. Jia and F. Sun.
Graphical Models (Special Issue of Geometric Modeling
and Processing) , Vol. 76(5),
Hoffman, X. Jia, H. Wang. Commutative Algebra: An Introduction.
Learning & Information, Dulles, Virginia, Boston, Massachusetts, New Delhi. (ISBN: 978-1-944534-60-8)
Hoffman, X. Jia, H. Wang. Essentials of Commutative Algebra. (This is the same book as the above but printed in India.)
Overseas Press India Private Limited, 2016. (ISBN(13): 978-93-83803-21-7)